Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Non-brewery visit

Warning: the following will be rated higher as the beer is not from a single brewery, but a choice selection from several great breweries.

Drank:
Omegganga 3 Philosophers Belgian 'true Belgian-style' quadrupel
Rating: B
Comments: a very good belgian style beer coming from America. Up there with the big leaguers, but nit blow my socks off awesome.

Jolly pumpkin Oro de Calabazza
Rating: A
Comments: F@&@'in awesome! Way to go Dexter, Michigan! Tastes like very young young Pinot Noir aka vey tannicy, but has the budding, full tastes of a light red wine in a beer. I thought it tasted like a white for a while until I really thought of it. It is a young Pinot noir with a Belgian quadruple!

Weyerbach Hops Infusion
Rating: B+
Comments: it is a sweeter, hoppy beer and reminds me of Gumball Head. It is the Tom Brady to my Peyton Manning: very good but will never beat the great one.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment